Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter



Happy Easter - The Countdown continues - 16 days till we all leave!

I set up the LG Netbook today. SM is an account executive with LG, so I can't just say "netbook". I am loving it! The gkids are on their way over from Niagara on the Lake - NOTL (actually G and J are driving them) so, God willing and the River don't Rise, there will be an Easter video greeting from the kids!


... and there was, but there was no sound, so we are trouble-shooting the technical difficulties, and will post soon.



A great day was had by all as the EB was able to figure out that the gkids would be at our place, and left new outfits, books, candies and Trampolines!! G and I assembled them with some trepidation as there is a permanent warning attached to them, that under NO circumstances should they be put together by any fewer than two very strong men. I am not making this up. G and I felt each other's biceps (there is NOTHING wrong with that!) and decided we passed the test.


The tramps were set up and were a big hit.




Our penultimate Italian lesson is tonight - it is now Monday. Two weeks from tomorrow we leave!













No comments:

Post a Comment