Saturday, April 3, 2010

Getting the Technology Together


So Sweet Melissa (SM) dropped off my new netbook last night.

I know - I have Sweet Lorraine -SL - and Sweet Melissa -SM. I am well aware of this, and I need to assure you that this is NOT due to a lack of a fertile imagination. There are, in fact, two songs dedicated to my favourite women - Sweet Lorraine and Sweet Melissa. This proves two things - that they are both worthy of glorification, and that I am not adjectively-challenged.

Back to the netbook. LG X120 1GB Ram 160GB HD - Imbedded 3G modem. I am pumped about my new technotoy, but have yet to fire it up as I am still charging the batteries, a task that once again has precluded me from assisting with the spring cleanup SL is tackling outside.
SL did inquire as to whether the batteries might not charge all by themselves without me in the room, to which I replied, "A watched pot never boils". ??
This LG Netbook has a built in webcam, microphone, wireless, and apparently also makes a decent cappuccino.
I am looking forward to sharing the highlites of trip with you thru this netbook as the conduit with all of you as I sit in a cafe in Greece, Sicily or Italy.









No comments:

Post a Comment